We’re here with another update! There’s a lot more detail in the video below, but here are the highlights:
- We’ve heard your feedback and are working to get the high priority issues—Wrecking Zone Party support, Campaign saved games, and unlocked framerate for Co-op — addressed as soon as possible.
- We’ve also got a bit of a surprise to tide you over until all of these fixes can be implemented… A new Bonus Content Pack, available now, for free, for all players!
- This pack includes the “Quackhammer” weapon, Commander Jaxon’s Ultimate Suit, and the “Linebacker” vehicle. See below the video for details on where to find these in game.
After installing the bonus DLC, you’ll have to do a few things to equip these new Agency goodies:
- To look Boom-tastic in Commander Jaxon’s Ultimate Suit: Create a new Agent or head to a Supply Point with an existing Agent, choose Agent Jaxon on the Agent selection screen, and then use the toggle to switch between regular and Commander Jaxon.
- To drive in style with the Linebacker vehicle: Get to a Supply Point with a vehicle pad and select the Linebacker from your available inventory.
- To equip the Quackhammer: Access any Supply Point, open the Loadout screen, scroll to the very bottom of the left hand column and select the Quackhammer.
Enjoy these new Tools of Justice Agents, keep the feedback coming, and we’ll be back with another update early next week!
Thanks again, The Crackdown 3 Development Team